The Imperial Players present an evening of two one-act plays, with a two course dinner with coffee and biscuits. Tickets £20.
The venue is The Crown Inn, School Road, Chislehurst BR7 5PQ.
The plays and cast are;
Checkmate. A tense thriller. In this play a friendly game of chess between husband and wife becomes more of a game of cat and mouse. Michael likes to think he’s always one move ahead, but perhaps this time Amy has him in check.
Michael – Martin Dale
Amy – Davina Pike
Making Theatre History. It is decision time for the Amdram society committee. The next show must be chosen tonight and after months of arguments and division, the task of making that choice has been handed to the chair, Richard, to make. But Richard’s announcement is not quite what everyone was expecting…
Richard – Andy Masters
Mavis – Emma Bentley
Margot – Lynn Rushby
Jim – Chris Towers
Dave – Martin Dale
Susie – Davina Pike
The box office is open on mobile number 07376 353 633. Payment and menu choices to be made at time of booking
Dinner menu for the Imperial Players evening of one act plays
- Moroccan humous with chives (v) With warm grain pitta bread
- Leek and potato soup (v) With sourdough bread
- Crispy salt and pepper dusted squid. Lightly coated in seasoned flour with a dipping pot of spiced peanut and shrimp mayonnaise
- Crispy panko crumbed chicken supreme. On a rich tomato and herb linguine, with shaved parmesan and fresh basil
- Wild mushroom risotto (v/vg/g). Finished with soya beans and pickled mushrooms
- Pork and Biddenden apple sausages and mash. Our sausages are from local butcher Joseph and Henry and are served with seasonal vegetables, beer braised onions and a rich gravy
TO FINISH…… tea, coffee and biscuits